[Edprof] Editing Tests Needed for Research Study

Deborah Gump gumpdl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:36:37 PDT 2010

You know, Ryan, you might ask the public relations profs this question. I
frequently hear from PR students that editing class saved them on their job
interviews because the hiring test looked so much like an editing test.

Here's the link to AEJMC's public relations division:
http://www.aejmc.net/PR/

I'm not sure who the best person to approach would be, but you could start
with Alan Freitag at UNC-Charlotte (arfreita at uncc.edu), who appears to be
the division's listserv manager.

Good luck - and if you come out this with a sharable collection of tests -
or even a sampling from anonymous tests, let's talk.

Deborah

--
Deborah Gump, Ph.D.
Professional in residence