[Edprof] AP online licenses

Brooks, Brian S. BrooksBS at missouri.edu
Mon Aug 23 11:32:02 PDT 2010

Bill,

We got a 50-seat license, which means that no more than 50 people in the
School can log on at the same time. We thought that should be adequate.

We have the same rule about adhering to Missouri law, so I'm not sure how
they got around that. But the library handled getting the contract, so we
did not have to mess with it.

Brian