[Edprof] AP online licenses

Jeffrey C South/AC/VCU jcsouth at vcu.edu
Mon Aug 23 11:11:28 PDT 2010

We have a 10-pack of licenses that we dole out to journalism faculty.

We urge students to consider getting a subscription to the AP Stylebook
Online. When I meet next week with all sections of our newswriting
students, I'm going to see how many might want to pitch in $10 so we could
pool the money and get a 100-pack. I'd like eventually to build this into
a course fee, but we're not allowed yet. (I'm probably not supposed to
collect and handle $10 from students, either.)

Jeff South, Associate Professor
School of Mass Communications, Virginia Commonwealth University
(804) 827-0253; Temple 1149-B