[Edprof] CMS - publishing student work

Brian Carroll bc at berry.edu
Fri May 15 10:50:39 PDT 2009

Hello Ann,

At Berry College, we use Concrete 5, a free, open source CMS platform
(http://www.concrete5.org/).

An undergrad, Isaac Jessup, configured it for us, so it can't be rocket
science. The finished product is our multimedia news and entertainment site
VikingFusion: http://vikingfusion.berry.edu.

If you would like me to put you in touch with Isaac and/or the staff advisor
to VF, Mark Hannah, just let me know.

High hopes and best wishes,
Brian Carroll
Associate Professor of Journalism
Department of Communication
Berry College     and

Adjunct Professor of Journalism
School of Journalism & Mass Communication

bc at berry.edu | bc at unc.edu
on the web: http://www.cubanxgiants.com
on the blogs: http://wanderingrocks.wordpress.com