[Edprof] Recommendations for content management software?

Adrian G. Uribarri adrian.uribarri at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:46:01 PDT 2009

Ann,

I would strongly recommend that you and others with similar questions
contact Greg Linch, former editor at The Miami
Hurricane<http://www.themiamihurricane.com/>,
community director at CoPress and soon a full-time producer at
Publish2<http://www.publish2.com/>.
He is a cutting-edge authority on college publishing, and a nice guy, too.

I copied him on this reply to duly oblige him.

Adrian

--

Adrian G. Uribarri

adrian.uribarri at gmail.com