[Edprof] Recommendations for content management software?

deborah gump gumpdl at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:26:12 PDT 2009

Forwarding on Ann's behalf:

Do you have any recommendations for content managing software that's free or
not too expensive that I could use in my classes for publishing all student
stories from a class on one site online? What about College Publishing? I
understand you have to put their ads on your site.

We've been using Dreamweaver, Soundslides, FinalCut, and anything else the
students want to use to create their projects. But we have some glitches and
are looking for something simpler.

Ann Auman
U. of Hawaii

--