[Edprof] Recent former student in Boston area?

Susan Keith susank at scils.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 11 14:43:19 PDT 2009

Dear Edprof-ers,

Does anyone have a recent former student working as a copy editor or online
editor/producer in the greater Boston area? I'm looking for someone who has
taken a copy editing course during the past two years or so then gone to
work in an at least quasi-editing role in print or online news.

I'm trying to locate someone who fits these particulars to fill out the last
slot on a panel for the AEJMC Newspaper Division's Future of Editing
pre-convention workshop, which is 1 to 6 p.m. Aug. 4 in Boston.

Susan Keith, Ph.D.
Assistant professor
Department of Journalism and Media Studies
School of Communication, Information and Library Studies
4 Huntington Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(732) 932-7500, ext. 8235
susank at scils.rutgers.edu