[Edprof] NYT's Bill Keller doing a Q and A this week

Carla Baranauckas carlab at nytimes.com
Sun Feb 1 09:36:34 PST 2009

Hello,

I hope you will spread the word to your students and colleagues that Bill
Keller is doing a Q and A Feb. 2-6. This is a great opportunity for students
to send in questions to The Times's executive editor. I can't guarantee that
he will answer any particular questions, but I can promise that any
thoughtful, substantive questions will at least be seen by him.

Questions can be sent to askthetimes at nytimes.com. Here's the link to the Web
page where answers will be posted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/30/business/media/02askthetimes.html?hp=&pagewanted=all

The last time he did this was in 2006, so this truly is an opportunity.

Best regards,
Carla

--
Please note new street address