[Edprof] please help re membership in editteach.org

Robin Reisig rr43 at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 2 09:02:12 PDT 2008

Please tell me what to do sign up for editteach.org

I thought I had signed up online and became a member of editteach last
week, but when I sent an email to edprof at editteach.org, it just bonced
back to me, saying I was not a member.

IF my signup did not go through, I would like to know how to do it. I
would be happy to pay any fee etc.

I teach at Columbia University's journalism school and was previously an
editor at Newsday.

Thank you for your attention.

Robin Reisig