[Edprof] collaborative learning in editing

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Thu Aug 30 13:39:09 PDT 2007

Are there any departments that have subscribed to the online version of the
AP Stylebook and:

(a) are using the notational aspect to build a department-centric stylebook
(b) are taking advantage of the style updates that are, I think,
automatically posted and notification sent to subscribers?

Tkx,
Tom Johnson

--
J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism -- Santa Fe, NM USA
http://www.jtjohnson.com                 tom at jtjohnson.us

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
                                                   -- Buckminster Fuller