[Edprof] Seeking stories with big-picture flaws

Hugh J. Martin hjmartin at uga.edu
Mon Aug 27 09:36:16 PDT 2007

Susan,

Here is one from this morning's Inside Higher Education.  The reason
bacground on the firing is at the end of the story.

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2007/08/27/depaul

Hugh J. Martin, Ph.d
Associate Professor
Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Georgia
Athens, Ga.  30602-3018
Phone: 706-542-5033
e-mail: hjmartin at uga.edu